My photo
Welcome to our blog. We will be updating it every few days. Chance and I started this photography business because we both have found the art in capturing something for a lifetime. It may sound stupid, but we don't want to waste our lives doing something we don't enjoy. We are going to use the talents our God has given us to embark on an adventure. We are here to live for Christ and to serve you through it. We love taking pictures, meeting new people and playing with our cat.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Art Hop-o-nonymous

Ok, my husband just left for work and I am doing my morning routine, which includes...checking my myspace, yelling at my cat, checking my email and updating our blog. I know, you're thinking..."what does she do all day?!" Well boys and girls...I don't really do much except support my husband and his many talents. And he does have many.

Art hop is coming up and we really would like a place to show Chance's paintings. They are taking over our apartment! Not only are they taking over our extra bedroom, but they are just too wonderful to be sitting here. So, if you know of anyone with a place to display Chance's art, please let us know. We would love it if anyone knew of an office, a salon, or even a store that might be willing to let us hang some paintings for a couple months. Thanks for your support.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should check out Fresno City Hall. I go there three times a week and there is always new art up on the walls of the first and second floor. I've even seen some art up with prices or auction set-ups next to them. I think you just have to give a portion of your profits back to City Hall.However it works, at least Chance would be able to show off his stuff for about a MONTH and then I would have something cool to look at. Hope that helps

Anonymous said...

Hey Dom! Is he a member of the Fresno Arts Council? I work for the Valley Animal Center no-kill shelter for dogs and cats, and we just joined ourselves so we could host an ArtHop event here. (Our animals painted with their paws last weekend, and we're selling their cute little paintings as a fundraiser) If you guys are free this next ArtHop, stop by and check em out! Maybe you'd meet some other art lovers who'd want to donate some space to Chance's collection!